Healthy discussion and debate are encouraged on this blog. The guidelines below are given to ensure that this forum honors God and is helpful to those who read it (Colossians 3:17; Ephesians 4:29). I reserve the right to reject, delete, or edit comments that, in my view, do not meet these standards.
- Comments should be on topic.
- Comments should not be excessive in length (under 250 words is a good target).
- Comments must not contain profanity, curse words, threats, racially offensive language, or sexually explicit language.
- No personal attacks are permitted. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters.
- If claiming that a specific individual promotes aberrant or heretical teachings, or has engaged in any unethical behavior, you must provide credible documentation to back up your claim.
- Any comments that serve merely to promote a particular website/blog, organization, or product—and do not add to the discussion at hand—may be deleted.
- Comments should not contain numerous links.
- Any comment assumed to be spam will be rejected or deleted.
- If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate this Comment Policy, inquire of Holly using the “Contact” form found under the “Contact” tab.